Who We Are
PASF is entirely community-driven, having been created by a variety of community leaders, industry experts, businesses, employers, non-profits, and community members who represent the unique makeup and needs of our region. Click here (LINK TO SUSTAINBILITY PARTNERS) for a list of community partnership who helped develop the PPR 2030.
PASF is currently led by a six-person Advisory Board, and supported by a diverse coalition of partners and other stakeholders. The role of the Advisory Board is to make financial, operational, and leadership decisions for the PASF. The Advisory Board represents different sectors of the region and the diverse perspective of their constituents and/or organizations.
- Chair – Brent Kennedy, Teller Energy/Coalition for the Upper South Platte
- Vice-Chair, Jane Ard-Smith, Sierra Club
- Christpoher Aaby, Executive Director, Catamount Institute
- Linda Kogan, Sustainability Director, University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- Mary Barber, Director, Sustainable Fort Carson
- Ryan Trujillo, Sustainability Director, Mayor's Office, Colorado Springs
- Drew Johnson, CEO, Techwears